Contains 11GB of samples, more than 200 professionally recorded ethnic instruments
- * More than 14,000 high quality samples in the following categories: Bowed instruments, stringed instruments, woodwind and brass, key instruments, bell type instruments, metal type instruments, world drums, world percussion, gongs and bowls, and the new category of voices.
- * With EW4 it is now possible for the first time to transpose all instruments and playing styles into any chosen key using the Kontakt Elastic Audio Engine ?Time Machine 2?
- * All drum and percussion loops can be played in all tempi with the Time Machine II and each individual loop is completely free to be programmed in all parameters
- * Format: Kontakt 2 Player (included)
- 12 GB free Harddisc Space, DVD Drive
- # Win: XP / Vista, Pentium /Athlon XP 1,4GHz, 512 MB RAM, DVD Drive
- # Mac: OS X 10.4 , G4 1 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 1,66GHz, 512 MB RAM, DVD Drive
Users with more traditional South American styles in mind will love this tool: you’ll find Salsa (with all its playing techniques like Mozambique, Guaguancу, Son Montuno, Mambo, Cha-Cha-Cha, …), Samba (incl. Batucada, Samba Reggae, Mambo etc.), Bomba, Baiуn, Merengue, Candombe, Murga, a huge ternary library (incl. Rumba, Columbia, Chacarera, Bemb, Chamam), as well as polyrhythms and additional break loops, recorded in different tempi.
Finally: a comprehensive plug-in about the subject of oriental sounds and rhythms. Extraordinary oriental loops and phrases, enhancing your production and giving it the perfect oriental touch. That´s exactly why you should give this plug-in a closer inspection. No matter if we are talking about authentical loops for a modern dance production, atmospherical stuff for film scores or loop-multisamples for traditionalists: everyone gets his share!
From New age to Hip Hop, Film Music to Jazz, Bollywood Elements can be used in a number of ways to spice up your composition like never before.
The Professional Edition
Natural Programming and Lifelike Articulation
This library contains over 1300 unique phrases, spanning over 2 hours of live tabla phrases, exploring traditional and contemporary poly-rhythms and grooves. We recorded close and dry, in wide-stereo. and covered a wide range of tempos. Instruments are tuned to Middle C, with key-switch pitch control to allow shifting by up to +/- 7 semitones. The library includes Kontakt & EXS24 patches, with open wav directories for direct sample use in any software that supports 24 bit .wav format.
Our goal with this collection was to capture a extraordinarily comprehensive range of tabla articulations, designed to provide the most realistic, high-fïdelity, playable and dynamic tabla multi-sample instrument ever attempted.